Person sitting saying: "Male??", "Female??" Who knows? I love trolling!".
My story with the game is that I didn't want to get made fun of for playing as a girl, so I roleplayed as black instead of playing a self insert.
In Germany, we have tons and tons of Transportation and Logistics companies that have logos with their names in them on their Trucks and like... a good 70% of them just shorten "Transportation" into "Trans" So my Brain went "Wouldn't it be funny if one of them used the Trans Flag Colors for their Corporate Identity" and from that grew like... the Idea for a Company Called Trans 4 Trans that like... specifically offers Transportation for Transgender People...
(if you don't know, search up "trans girl pumpkin" - nsfw, of course)
Real talk: Celeste is such a great game aesthetically and story-wise, but fair warning that it’s really hard. That made beating it all the more satisfying.
Hey, I am Niko
1.) No bigotry of any kind, and don't be a jerk either
• Bigotry includes but is not limited to: ableism, casteism, homophobia, lookism, queerphobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, and xenophobia. Bigotry towards non-binary people is transphobia. Truscum rhetoric is also bigotry. You getting punished for your hateful opinion, however, is not bigotry.
2.) No Spam
• This includes both advertising and breaking your or my Lemmy instance's rules, such as vote manipulation or brigading.
3.) Posts must have something to do with being trans, or about trans experiences
• Try to stay away from negative political events too. You can joke about it, but bringing attention to something bad happening in the world might take someone out of their comfort zone— this is an escape from the constant news cycle for some.
4.) No Selfies or Character Creations
• Selfies are not memes! This is not a community for selfies. Picrews and other character creations such as Sims and Mii's are considered bandwagoning, and perhaps can be a part of a different community.
• This is an all ages community, so we prefer it if you take the NSFW stuff to one of the more adult oriented communities. Note: nudity is not allowed, we want everybody to be comfortable here.
6.) Submissions must be a meme or they will be removed
7.) Swearing is fine, but slurs are not
• We want everybody to feel safe and comfortable here, so even if you want to reclaim a pejorative word that applies to you— we ask that you don't, as this is a light-hearted community and others stumbling across your post might feel unsafe.
8.) Embedded submissions should only link to trusted image sharing sites, no IP grabbers or link shorteners
9.) Use but don't misuse the report button
• If something breaks these rules, or this Lemmy instance's rules, please report it.
10.) Please do not link to any terf, racist, or any other hate communities or forums
• Bigots like those do not deserve any attention. Any post or comment linking to a hate community or forum will be removed
11.) Don't be a jerk nor a troll
• Be nice, and don't create social chaos. That's it. Pretty simple, huh?
1.) We highly encourage you to use alt text in your posts, so everybody can enjoy this community
2.) It would be really nice if you flaired your posts accordingly in the title
• For example, a meme about the non-binary experience could have a title like this: "[NB] Story of my life!" This will make searching for content much easier.
3.) Don't break the law
• This includes the country you live in as well as the country your instance is hosted in
• Trans memes specifically about being closeted, unaware or in denial
• Ordinary memes, but the community is very trans-accepting— and it only has one rule: when you encounter the page you must post a meme from your camera roll