Time to get out of Google Podcasts for anyone that is still using the service.
Google admits that a Gemini AI demo video was staged::Google admits that it staged part of a Gemini AI demo video, in which there was actually no voice interaction as implied.
Artemis was a promising mobile app for Kbin, with a dedicated community, a rapid pace of development, and a high level of polish. Then, the developer disappeared.
People may complain about readability, but even with jpeg compression, extracting the data points is usually computationally feasible if there aren't too many of them.
226 users here now
Welcome to Lemmy.ca!
"Lemmy.ca" is so named due to it running the Lemmy software, in the Fediverse, and it's geared toward Canadians, hosted in Canada, and run by Canadians. It is, however, not at all restricted to Canadians, or Canadian culture/topics/etc. All are welcome!
We have some rules here:
- No bigotry - including racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, or xenophobia.
- Be respectful. Everyone should feel welcome here.
- No porn.
- No Ads / Spamming.
- Main community at [email protected]
- Support at [email protected]
- Uptime history at status.lemmy.ca
- Mlmym interface at old.lemmy.ca
- Voyager interface at voyager.lemmy.ca
- Photon interface at photon.lemmy.ca
- Alexandrite interface at alex.lemmy.ca